It was critiqued, and found variously good, bad, and improving.
The artist FINALLY understood some things that everyone had been trying to tell her. Only took three months.
Well, in response to most of the feedback I've been getting for my recent body of work, I have moved (kicking and screaming) into low-fire glazes and clays, though I'm still producing a little high-fire functional work on the side and using the occasional bit of cone 10 clay.
I take forever to convince, but I will readily admit that low-fire is so. much. better. for what I'm doing now that I've tried it. No pics of completed cone 06-02 work yet, but here is a pretty of the mushroom I posted weeks ago. It is fired and finished and I love it (mostly).
Tomorrow, if the kiln behaves, I will have the first FULL crop of low-fire beasties and environments. And then next Wednesday is my 1st year review. Lord willing, there will be 2 more kiln firings between now and then.